Monday, February 28, 2011

Where is that baby gate???

BOSTON IS ON THE MOVE!
Last night out of no where Boston gets completely motivated by Aunt Kristin's cell phone - he crawls completely across our living room floor to get to it! I mean a BEAUTIFUL crawl! I know we have been working on crawling for quite awhile but up until last night it looked more like a mix of a log roll, army crawl/drag, and regular crawling.
Of course - when I ran and got the camera there would be no repeat performance but I am now on a mission to capture this all for the world to see!
I am one proud mamma!
We also met with our PT this morning from early intervention and we had to write ALL NEW GOALS...why? Because he has MET all of the original goals!!! I am pretty sure it is coming across in my typing but I am SMILING the biggest, best smile ever right now!
Now...where in the world did I store that baby gate??!!??

4 comments:

  1. completely awesome! give my beantown boy a big squeeze from his aunt carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the greatest news! Way to go Boston!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to keep your Mommy on her toes, Boston! You are such a great lil' guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for both you and Boston. A whole new world has opened up for him!!

    ReplyDelete