Today Boston had another Heart Echo done. He has been on medicine the past three days to close up a hole in is heart (that normally closes at birth- but since he was so early it is still open.) The echo will determine if the medicine has done the job. Unfortunately, with it being late Friday - we might not have the results now until Monday...UGH. I am so not good at waiting!
The GOOD news is that they did his brain ultrasound today and those results came back ALL CLEAR!! This is a huge praise to God!
Another little bump in the road is his tummy, they decided this afternoon to do a GI scan. They are still pulling some dark liquid up from his belly which they do not like. The GI will (in simple terms) make sure everything that should be closed is closed and everything that should be open is open. Again....probably no results until Monday on this either. We might get lucky if the Doc is in this weekend and decides to read the tests - I will let you know! Keep our little guys in your prayers that we can get some positive test results!